DIJON, BONNE, LYON TO AVIGNON, FRANCE
MAY 12-22, 2022
Black Chicken Society members, employees, guests, and new friends of Robert Biale Vineyards recently cruised from Lyon to Avignon, France.
The fun started with a “pre-cruise” in Dijon and Bonne.
A great time was had by all as the following photos illustrate.
Here are a few of the highlights, favorite photos and memories from our trip.
- Visited Côte d’Or, Burgundy’s most prestigious area for wine production
- Wine Barrel making workshop
- A visit to the most coveted and revered vineyard in the world, La Romanée-Conti
- Mácon Walking Tour
- Truffle Hunting in Marrey les Fussey
- Hermitage vineyards hike with wine tasting
- Burgundian continental brunch in the Vineyard at Domaine Lejeunes
- Pont du Gard Roman Aqueduct Visit
- Palace of the Popes
- Mediterranean Arles walking discovery tour
Thank you to all those who traveled with us!
We look forward to our next adventure!
Stay Tuned for details about our next exciting excursion.
Photos by Doug Keech & Aline Magee