Hosted by Bob & Wendy Biale
You’re invited to join Robert Biale Vineyards for an adventure to “The Splendors of South America” that will leave you dreaming of many returns.
Buenos Aires to Rio De Janeiro
Aboard Oceania Cruises’ Marina
Welcome to the corner of the world where iconic wonders collide with colorful cultures and dramatically diverse landscapes of Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil. Consider arriving early to discovery why Buenos Aires is considered the Paris of the South during F&WT’s 2-night pre-cruise land program. South America is a symphony for the senses – famed beaches, mouth-watering local cuisine, the rhythms of the tango and the spicy aromas of Uruguayan red wines. Don’t miss this very special opportunity.
- Visits to Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo & Punta Del Este, Uruguay, as well as six Port Cities in Brazil: Itajai, Sao Francisco do Sul, Sao Paulo (Santos), Parati, Ilha Grande, Buzios, and Rio de Janeiro.
- Included roundtrip air & airport/ship ground transfers (restrictions apply)
- Exclusive group events hosted onboard by Bob & Wendy and featuring Robert Biale Vineyards wines
- Food & Wine Trails’ optional pre-cruise Buenos Aires land program curated exclusively for Biale guests
- Optional F&WT wine-themed shore tours to be announced
- Onboard specialty dining restaurants at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pepin
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
Highly anticipated & just released
Pre-Cruise and Shore Tour activities: